Friday, April 24, 2009

Tea time company!

What a wonderful way to spend a Friday afternoon on a cool blustery day - company for tea!
All the way from Calgary too!
Sharon is visiting her daughters Susanne and Nancy - and 7 of her grandchildren here in Fergus Falls - and we made time for a little tea/coffee gathering.
.
Sharon and I share nieces and nephews. Not sure what that makes us, but it feels like cousins.
.
Of course, I don't have any 1st cousins, so what do I know what a cousin feels like?
Susanne, Meghan and Nancy enjoyed some afternoon time together.
We had such fun chatting.

There was even a tiger at the tea party! Preston seems to really love wearing his tiger costume so why not? Here the girls all tried tea while the boys had their sippy cups.

The star shaped sandwiches are the all-important peanut butter and jelly ones.
One has to know one's company...

I think the blueberry buttermilk scones were the biggest hit though.
.
Thanks for the visit girls!

2 comments:

Lindsay Gietzen said...

Blueberry Buttermilk scones! YUM! Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

sevenstroms said...

thankyou so much for a fun afternoon!! Those scones need to be made and sold!! they were the best!!