Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Only 2 weeks left!

Yup, that's right, only 2 weeks left before Christmas - and, just for my sons to know, I have the spritz done.
It is a "must do" cookie for Christmas.
Now, the question is, how many will be left in 2 weeks? :)




7 comments:

Andrea said...

be strong! Hannah and I made spritz last weekend and they are ALL gone. We have no willpower...

Anonymous said...

Mmm-Mmm good! They look so festive. l, m

Sara said...

I know that John will cross his fingers for plenty left for him.

Henrik and Carrie said...

Mmm! I'm going to make spritz for the first time tomorrow. Any tips? I received a spritz maker as a wedding gift and I'm cracking it out for the first time! Can't wait!

I almost called you today to see if we could come to FF for a visit, but I thought it was too last minute. Maybe next week. Annika MUST meet you SOON!!!

Brooke said...

Oh, the buttery deliciousness of spritz! Mmmmm.... Now I'll need to make some, or find some somewhere else!

John said...

There better be plenty left!!! It's not Christmas in FF without spritz.

rdljnrisbrudt.blogspot.com said...

I am hungry!