What a grandma you are. How wonderful for your kids to be able to come home and have that space ready for them. I'm watching closely to catch any tips I might use in the future... Merry Christmas, Candis!
Hahaha, that's GREAT! It gets me excited to see all the little ones after you guys have had enough of the insanity :) ...I'm not going to lie though, it's really nice to have a non-crying, non-screaming, non time-out, quiet house to go home to, right about bedtime!(I better enjoy it while it lasts).
It is such a special time together and the mornings is what I love best when the children come up carrying their blankets, all sleepy-eyed and and wanting to cuddle.....and then we have coffee.... Have a wonderful Christmas.......looking forward to future blogs.... By the way, that is a great family photo....and so special to have your mom in the picture as well.....
8 comments:
Cute, C, you are a creative blogger!! Merry Christmas - have fun! J.
Batten down the hatches...we'll be there for supper!
Thanks in advance for all the baby proofing. Josiah won't quite know what to do with himself with no cupboards to empty.
Love the Christmasy background - isn't it fun to change things up???
What a grandma you are. How wonderful for your kids to be able to come home and have that space ready for them. I'm watching closely to catch any tips I might use in the future...
Merry Christmas, Candis!
I am laughing out loud! So funny and yet so necessary! Watch out Snow Village, here we come!
Can't wait- this week will be so fun!
Great family pic!! I love your preps :)
Hahaha, that's GREAT! It gets me excited to see all the little ones after you guys have had enough of the insanity :) ...I'm not going to lie though, it's really nice to have a non-crying, non-screaming, non time-out, quiet house to go home to, right about bedtime!(I better enjoy it while it lasts).
You are too cute! I love seeing what's new and upcoming in the Berge household!
It is such a special time together and the mornings is what I love best when the children come up carrying their blankets, all sleepy-eyed and and wanting to cuddle.....and then we have coffee....
Have a wonderful Christmas.......looking forward to future blogs....
By the way, that is a great family photo....and so special to have your mom in the picture as well.....
Post a Comment