Monday, December 15, 2008

After the storm


I thought it might be interesting to put on some comparison photographs of how things look the day after the blizzard. Perhaps it will be interesting to see the difference between a nice clear picture and one with snow blowing around. This was one view I photographed yesterday. A nice difference today!


Again, another repeat view - but my winter flag is long gone! I just couldn't get out there and get it off the wrought iron hanger and I am kicking myself now for not taking it down as I knew there was a chance it would work its way off the hanger in the strong wind.
Bummer.


This was the view that was all white yesterday.



And this is what we found when we opened the front door. A nice drift. The wind made some interesting patterns.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey!! You changed your blog background! I like the new look! That is some drift in front of your door. That wind can do some amazing things.

Candis Berge said...

Yes, it was fun to change the blog look! I didn't know it could be so easy or so much fun. Makes me want to change it each day!

The Erickson Family said...

I see someone was inspired to change her background??? ;o) Looks great!

Candis Berge said...

I was waiting for you to notice, Shannon!

I'm so proud of myself!