We have so much for which to be thankful. Our salvation. Our freedom. Our family. Our health. Our churches and Pastors. Our friends. Here is one blessing that God has given our family, adding to the 7 other sweet grandchildren, for which I will give Thanks this Thanksgiving.
Not to mention I liked this picture. :)
6 comments:
What a beautiful picture of you two. Isn't is something how these precious grandchildren just tug at your heartstrings. I miss my kids from down there so much and we had such a wonderful time together when they were here. We do have so much to be thankful for.
This IS a beautiful picture!!! From the matching sweaters to your gorgeous earrings!
Thanks for all of the encouragement today!
Great pic of the two of you! Say HI to everyone out east for us.
He is growing so fast! What a cutie! But who needs to tell this to such a proud grandma!
I love that photo! I can't believe how big he is now!
I love that you've decorated for Christmas already. How I love doing that, but this year it's going to be scaled way back to just a tree. :o) We wouldn't even do that this year, but we have to for our little man. :o)
Precious, just precious. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hi M!! Your friend - J
Post a Comment