I found your blog from the comment you left to MckMama a while ago. I decided to be nosy when you said you posted a picture of your ballot...hope you don't mind! :) Just wanted to say I was pleasantly surpised when I saw who you voted for!! GO MCCAIN/ PALIN!! Hopefully we'll pull through and win this thing! God bless, and have a great day!
Also found your blog through MckMama's comment....way to go for choosing life! May God bless America! And good for you for being brave enough to post it!
I too found your blog through MckMama and want to say "Go McCain!"
I think that the quiet right in America is going to make their voices heard...we can only pray that there are more voters like you and I who made our voices heard by voting for McCain!
I agree totally with Candi. I too was very curious and then pleasantly surprised!! I voted on Friday with the early voting in my county and boy am I glad I did. It is a yucky day here! I can hardly wait for the results! I too am praying! God bless!~
I found your blog from MckMama's, I too voted for McCain!! I got a quote from a friend, RC Sproul said "When you go to vote, don't leave your Christianity in the parking lot!" What a great quote!
I have to admit you do make us other bloggers curious...so I peeked too. At work today I wore my hair 1/2 up and my glasses and a co-worker say..."you remind me of Palin". So I decided that...that was my ssign from GOD above who I was to vote for. Soo lets keep the faith.
Just found your blog from MckMama and was interested in what your ballot looked like. THANK YOU for voting MCCAIN/PALIN! Hopefully They will be the one's winning and we can all celebrate in the coming days!!
19 comments:
I found your blog from the comment you left to MckMama a while ago. I decided to be nosy when you said you posted a picture of your ballot...hope you don't mind! :)
Just wanted to say I was pleasantly surpised when I saw who you voted for!! GO MCCAIN/ PALIN!! Hopefully we'll pull through and win this thing! God bless, and have a great day!
God bless you for posting this!!
Also found your blog through MckMama's comment....way to go for choosing life! May God bless America! And good for you for being brave enough to post it!
Oh how I pray we pull thru... My son (age 5) announced to everyone "Mom, you are voting for John McCain aren't you?" It was pretty funny.
If it weren't for the media I think people would realize the race is closer than one thinks.
Heather in Indiana
I too found your blog through MckMama and want to say "Go McCain!"
I think that the quiet right in America is going to make their voices heard...we can only pray that there are more voters like you and I who made our voices heard by voting for McCain!
Yeah for you!!
McCain/Palin '08
I too read your comment at MCK's. I had to come by and see.
My eyes well knowing that there are others out there who are voting for morals.
Be blessed!
Tiff
That's awesome that you pictured your ballot! Can't wait to see what happens as the polls close. What an exciting day!
Katie
Way to go....now if the majority realize the importance of this race. If not maybe we can cede(is that the right word?) from the nation!!! Linda
I agree totally with Candi. I too was very curious and then pleasantly surprised!! I voted on Friday with the early voting in my county and boy am I glad I did. It is a yucky day here! I can hardly wait for the results! I too am praying! God bless!~
I found your blog from MckMama's, I too voted for McCain!! I got a quote from a friend, RC Sproul said "When you go to vote, don't leave your Christianity in the parking lot!" What a great quote!
Yay! I am pleasantly surprised to see all these people voting for McCain/Palin! Maybe we will pull it through and win it!!!! Here's hoping!
I have to admit you do make us other bloggers curious...so I peeked too. At work today I wore my hair 1/2 up and my glasses and a co-worker say..."you remind me of Palin". So I decided that...that was my ssign from GOD above who I was to vote for. Soo lets keep the faith.
Just found your blog from MckMama and was interested in what your ballot looked like.
THANK YOU for voting MCCAIN/PALIN! Hopefully They will be the one's winning and we can all celebrate in the coming days!!
I also found your blog throught Mckmomma's and was going to be nosy and see the ballot. :) We are McCain supporters too. :)
I found you from MckMama's comments and had to check you out!! And Thank God you voted the same way I did!!! Go McCain!!!
I came over to visit from Mckmama's too. I'm glad it was McCain you voted for! I'm still here praying.
I found you from MckMama's blog as well. Although McCain didn't win, my faith and trust is in GOD! :) God Bless.
Candis! Look at all of these posts today!!! WOW!
Post a Comment