Thursday, November 06, 2008

28 years ago....

Ah... our third son..... 9 lbs 3 oz. .....
I believe my comment after the words "it's a boy" were (directed to dear hubby).. "that just saved you a lot of money, honey." No need to purchase pink stuff.



Meeting his brothers.... watch out for those lollypop sticks!


Do they still make siblings and Dads wear those hospital gowns and masks? I don't think so!
I love his skinny leg peeking out from the infant gown.

I guess Mom got to pick out his clothes when he was ONE.


Life on the farm in Canada.


Our happy two year old with Mickey Mouse.

This has to be my all time favorite picture.



And now, a husband and a father. A college graduate and a building contractor.

And a man of God.

What more could we wish for?

Happy Birthday to a son who makes us happy and proud.


4 comments:

meghan said...

Happy and proud- I would have to second that. Thanks for raising such an awesome son and sharing him with me!

rdljnrisbrudt.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! We love the blue coat and knee highs. Does your mom still have that because I bet it would fit S.P.!

The Erickson Family said...

Happy Birthday to Daniel. I love these tributes you do to your sons on their birthdays. So neat!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS - Happy Birthday, Daniel. :) J