Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just in time....

Blueberry buttermilk scones served ...

with a proper pot of tea....

candles lit...


What? No clotted cream? (sorry... just butter today...)



Just made it in time! 4 o'clock tea.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yummy! Are you sharing this recipe- blueberry scones. I hope so. The table looked so adorable with the red candles and a Cup of Christmas tea! l, m

Andrea said...

You must have some serious willpower with all the baking you've been doing. If I bake anything I have to promptly get it OUT of my house so I don't eat it all. My neighbors hopefully like baked goods because I keep sending the boys over with plates or baggies plum full of yummy treats.

Candis Berge said...

I'm not too sure about my willpower these days.

Not to mention the chocolate around here lately......

Henrik and Carrie said...

Oh what I wouldn't do for a quiet cup of tea with you today, Candis! I stress the "quiet" to imply that I could use some adult time. Not that these precious boys don't keep me entertained, they most certainly do, but I think I'm overstimulated!!!

Not to mention, over pregnant. No, I'm not over due, just impatient. Good progress report yesterday. Things are moving along!

sevenstroms said...

Scones are my favorite...just ask Meghan!! These look so great...I would love the receipe!