
Enjoy your morning coffee with a sweet roll......... with a Swedish cup and tray.... or

you could come for afternoon tea and Swedish Christmas bread....... or

you could take some time to sit by the fire and just visit!
Thanks for stopping by Kari & Brent!
3 comments:
I can attest to the fact that those sweet rolls are dangerous! :) I think I gained a pound or two just looking at them. Fortunately, I ate it quickly before it was able to do any further damage... :D
Thank you again for a great visit.
Looks like an enjoyable visit between friends! I don't get a chance to do enough of that but is more important than some of my business I'm sure...a boost to one's heart spending time with friends. Thank you for the chat by phone this afternoon. You and Wally have been so good to my family over the years! Blessings. The following blogs about your grandkids are precious! What a joy!
Those sweet rolls were to die for! I'm pretty sure I could've eaten the whole pan myself! Thanks for being an awesome hostess!
Post a Comment