I'm waiting for the call that will tell me that Sara is in labor. We are a week away from due date... but you never know! Every time the phone rings now, I jump!
Oh, I didn't mean to alarm folks! I am waiting for the call to tell me when Sara is going to the hospital. That might be anytime this week - or longer, if baby decides to stay where it is comfy..
For today, he is just happy to have his feet tucked under my ribs. I can't wait to meet him, but currently he is so easy to transport and is always very agreeable to go anywhere I want to go :)
4 comments:
OOO are they at the hospital?!?!?!
Are you a prepared grandma, or is that baby literally about to pop out???? Both??? We can't wait to meet the newest Berge!!!
Oh, I didn't mean to alarm folks! I am waiting for the call to tell me when Sara is going to the hospital. That might be anytime this week - or longer, if baby decides to stay where it is comfy..
For today, he is just happy to have his feet tucked under my ribs. I can't wait to meet him, but currently he is so easy to transport and is always very agreeable to go anywhere I want to go :)
Post a Comment