
Yes, this is a baby, but not John & Sara's baby - not yet!! This precious little fellow, Isaiah William, was born on Monday to my dear friends Christine and Dan. I had the fun of being their wedding coordinator exactly two years ago! So now their son shares their anniversary. How special is that? Little Isaiah was due the day after Sara & John's baby but he came a week prior to his due date. I am still anxiously awaiting the phone call to let us know it's time for Sara and John!!

Christine and Isaiah. She is going to be a great mom! (And Dan is definitely going to be a great Daddy too - he was busy folding little baby clothes when I stopped by. How cool is that?)
1 comment:
He's such a beautiful baby! I'm so glad you got to visit them...
I keep checking your site frequently, looking for new grandbaby news! I'm anxiously awaiting with you!
Post a Comment