Monday, February 25, 2008

Tea in Tucson

Many of you know how much I love tea - and all the things along with tea, like a good scone. Well, how lucky we were to go to a Tea Room in Tucson and enjoy a delicious (and properly brewed) pot of tea and a scone! (Though I'm not so sure about those tea bags being so proper!)

The best part of tea time, though, was enjoying it with loved ones. Here we are with Norman, Martha, Ardy and Art. (Wally was the photographer which is why he isn't in the picture!)

2 comments:

Kari, RN said...

Oh, how fun! I DO know how you love a good cup of tea, and what a fun treat to have that at such a quaint Tea Room!

Thanks for the fun chat the other day!

Heidi said...

How fun! I too love a good cup of tea, preferably in a cute old tea cup and served from a wonderful unique teapot! haha, Little things to savour!