
It's hard to describe the beauty of Sedona - these few pictures don't come close to capturing the majesty of the rock formations. (Not to mention the nice temperatures!) Here I am in front of Cathedral rock, a very famous formation. It was a wonderful vacation and these are just a few of the pictures for now...
This picture is also Cathedral rock, only from the other side (and taken on a different day.) Apparently, this is one of the most photographed spots in America.
I took this picture of Cathedral rock capturing the reflection in this still pool of water.
Here's another scene of Cathedral rock that I thought came out great.
More pictures to follow tomorrow.
2 comments:
Gorgeous!! So glad you were able to enjoy the beauty of God's creation!
I'm so glad you got to enjoy Sedona! When I lived in Phoenix, that was my favorite getaway. And the drive along Oak Creek Canyon was my favorite part! You've taken some beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment