
As great as the warm weather was, as great as the location, accommodations and food was, nothing was better then being with family. Here is a great picture of the Berge siblings together.

And then we add the spouses. We treasure all the great times we have together!! Where is the next vacation? It's time to get the next generations along too... anyone have any great ideas of when and where?
6 comments:
Great pictures, Candis. I just spoke to Ardy this morning and she said it was such a good time together. And a beautiful place! You all look wonderful.
All the pictures are beautiful! What amazing scenery. Every view is like a postcard. It looks like you guys had a great time with all the siblings and spouses. I'm sure there were lots of stories about when they were all young on the farm...those are always my favorites!
It was just awesome to see all of these photos of people I have cared a lot for over the years. I can't believe out of all of the years we lived in Hagen, that I don't remember ever meeting Phil & Betty Jo.
It looks like you had a wonderful time away! Thanks for sharing all of these great photos!
Sedona is a great place! It looks like you all had a great time together! It's wonderful that you can all do that. I love the pictures!
Looks like you had a great vacation! Great pictures and the times of fellowship look wonderful.
(We also loved seeing J&J last Sunday in Pasadena! What a fun surprise!)
Glad you had a great time. It is nice for us to put some names to the people in Wally's family that we don't see. What great pics.
Are you ready for another trip ???
Post a Comment