
Oh Honey, said I, in my sweetest voice.... would it be easy... not too hard... to take out our sink in the powder room and replace it. You know, take it out, pop in a new one? Oh, no, not too hard, said he. Well, after the purchase of a new sink, a new formica top, a new design and a new faucet... here we are! Just in time for our company tonight and our company tomorrow!
Isn't he a honeyman/handyman?
4 comments:
That looks GREAT! I love the look of the sink, and how fun to have the horses on the wall!
Very nice! Great updates you're doing to your place! I'm trying to remember... was the formica and sink pink before?
No, the formica was forest green and the sink was beige. The problem was the sink had gotten crummy looking - I couldn't get it too look clean and sparkly. I think I had damaged the surface with harsh chemicals.
Looks great! Isn't is wonderful to have a handy, and willing husband?
Post a Comment