Friday, February 08, 2008

Gone to be with family!

Hi and Goodbye to all my blogger friends... we are heading to Arizona to enjoy some good family time with these wonderful sister-in-laws of mine (Betty Jo is missing in the picture but she'll be there too!)

And the brother-in-laws (and Phil will be there too...)
We just might celebrate ALL our birthdays again like we did the last time we gathered together!

See you all later this month.... it will be quiet on this blog!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey, I'm jealous! Have a wonderful time! It has been a real blizzard here today so I'm sure that Art and Ardy are looking forward to some nice weather. Greetings and love to all of you and tell that brother of mine that I still love him.

Sharon said...

I agree that you have some awesome sisters-in-law and I am thankful that one of them is mine as well.

Brooke said...

Some warm weather on a day like today would be heavenly! I hope you enjoy your trip and can bring back some warmth when you return!

Kari, RN said...

Have a wonderful time! We'll all miss you online, but it'll be good to chat and catch up a litle when you get back. Enjoy your trip!