A very important four-year old came to Grandma & Grandpa B's for an overnight visit!
There were lots of activities to do at grandma's. Grandma B. just loves to play with playdough - and so do I!
that?
Cousin Brooklyn is the same age as I am and I really like it when we can play together. She came over to Grandma & Grandpa B's for supper and we got to play together. Preston was here too but he is kind of small and can't play with the same things we play. Maybe next year, Preston!
The best thing for Timothy was bowling with grandma. It was Timothy's idea - and we went bowling in the morning and we had the place to ourselves. Timothy could size up the little bowling rack and he beat me big time! Timothy scored 153 because he had THREE strikes in a row! I think those bumper pads helped too...
3 comments:
So fun that you could have some "Timothy Time"!! Those will be cherished memories!
I love the water picture! That is so how Timothy is - Luke too. I have to water my flowers after bedtime because the "help" usually gets rather distracted, starts fighting over the hose and before I know it MUD is everywhere! :) Thanks for such a fun time with Timothy!
I think that grandma had more fun than the kids!!!
Post a Comment