Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Fun at Grandma's

Just a few pictures from Memorial day weekend. Preston, who will soon become a one-year old, is now very into everything. He crawls with determination to get what catches his eye... usually whatever his big sister is playing with at the time too! He pulls himself up to a standing position so he can reach (hopefully) the toys we are playing with on the little table... or the crayons we are using to color... whatever Brooklyn and Grandma are doing that's where Preston wants to be! No matter there are tons of other really interesting toys all over for him... nope, gotta check out sister!!







So far Preston has not yet be allowed to join us for tea though! That is strictly a girl privilege right now. Here Aunt Martha gets in on the action with Brooklyn and Grandma. These wonderful hats came from Rhode Island and my dear Aunt Bea! Thanks so much Aunt Bea! We are making good use of your hats!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love it! I want to come and play at your house! It's special that you can spend so much time with them!

Kari, RN said...

What a great tea party! I love the hats that add so much to the experience! These are the kinds of memories Brooklyn will love to think about as she gets older!

Andrea said...

Dear Grandma, I can't wait till I'm big enough to play with you and Brooklyn. These boys in my house are crazy! All they want to do is wrestle and run around. Mommy and I need a little quiet girl time once in a while too!!
Love, Hannah Sophia