Friday, June 22, 2007

Sara bakes galettes


Yippee, I am glad to announce I am back on line and this time I can enjoy high speed. That means I can now watch some of those video clips many of you put on your blogs. (That was nearly impossible to do with slow dial-up)









Here are some pictures I wanted to post after our weekend at John and Sara's. Sara baked really delicious galettes - a sort of little french pie. You can figure it out from the pictures - sorry I can't have a scratch and sniff part of this post! ha ha. A new idea for the internet? Can we add smell too? Perhaps we're on to something here...











A close-up of the pastry dough with the fruit filling inside...
















Ready for the oven....












Now, don't they look fabulous? They were!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

They look yummy! Wish I could try one! Glad to hear that you are back up and running with the internet! You should be given an award for patience for waiting that long!

John said...

Congrats and welcome back to the interweb!

The Galettes were delicious, by the way.

Candis Berge said...

I'm so glad there is an "edit" option for those little spelling or grammar errors! :)

The Erickson Family said...

YAHOO! Welcome to highspeed! I hope you are loving it! I would feel dumb for pressuring you to do it if it ended up crummy!

Sara, those galettes looked INCREDIBLE! WOW!