We have an eight grade grandson who loves basketball. I think we have a good number of fun games ahead of us in the next years (along with the other 8 grandsons and 5 granddaughters and their sports, etc.!). This grandson has springs in his legs and can really get UP to score (and also to rebound!). I managed this fun picture of him, then put it in a program that had all sorts of filter choices, so I chose this filter, added these words and printed it out 8 x 10. Hubby made a nice rustic frame for it and I think our grandson was quite pleased with it when we surprised him with this little gift. Nothing like this grandparent role!


2 comments:
What an awesome grandma you are. You don't realize how much I look up to you and I love how much you value family. You are an inspiration to me. You have a beautiful family, inside and out.
Wow, thanks for the compliment! You have made my day😊.
Post a Comment