I have entered this photograph of our granddaughter Hannah enjoying a summer day running through the bubbles. It's called "Hannah celebrates summer." The contest is sponsored by creative memories and is on facebook. One can vote on facebook by clicking on the link below. The top 100 photographs, based solely on the number of votes they garner, will move on in the contest to being judged. I would love to have this photographed judged. The voting period is until Friday, April 15th and a person can vote once a day. If you are so inclined to vote for this picture, I would appreciate it! Thank you in advance! Each vote counts big as I believe I am just barely in the top group of 100. I could fall out of that group fast if other photographs pick up more votes.
While I don't anticipate winning the top prize (a trip to London the weekend of William and Kate's wedding!) I would be happy just to get into the top 100 and see what the judges think.
I'll type in this link and see if it works.
http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/107127/voteable_entries/19107582?ogn=facebook
And for those you you have have been voting, thank you, thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment