
Our granddaughter is taking horse riding lesson.
However, you can't just get on the horse and ride without doing some preliminary care.
A stool helps.

And cleaning the hooves is important too!

The horse and the rider both enjoy this grooming.

Then it's into the training ring.

And finally, riding!
.
Just like life, you have to do things one step at a time.
The rewards are worth it.
2 comments:
We SOOO enjoyed our time with Brooklyn and Meghan! We love to come to your blog and see them from time to time. Brooklyn sure looks like a pro taking care of and riding that horse. What a great experience! Cassandra
Wow, what a great blessing for her to have grandma come looking! I'm sure that means SO much to her - good choice grandma! :)
P.S. Hehehe, it seems like I just can't get enough of Minnesota - so if the news haven't reached you yet, I arrive to the airport of Minneapolis 10 days from now (April 19) and then I stay for 3 weeks (go home May 9) and I'm truly hoping for some quality time with grandma Candis!
YOU are a blessing - a giant one, with your caring heart, your love, your freedom and your sweet smile!! Amelia
Post a Comment