They are now learning that it is far better to cooperate and get.it.over.with ... then complain!
And not only our entire Berge family enjoyed being together, but it was an added special bonus that the entire Levang family, who have been our friends for years were at family camp also.
Meghan's mom and dad and sister enjoyed camp as well.
They have been campers for many years..
We missed her brothers.. maybe next year, you guys...
It is so much fun to now enjoy our grown children and their children - and to have our families together to continue to make memories!
You'all might want to come too next year!
You'all might want to come too next year!
5 comments:
Wonderful weekend - wonderful blog. Yes, we're Making Memories! J
Looks like a fun time! Fun pictures :)
awesome pics! And did you notice Adam up on his tiptoes in the Berge boys pic???
Oh! That Adam! I did notice that he was taller then John and thought perhaps the ground was higher where Adam stood - I should have looked more closely at those feet! Yes! He is on his tiptoes! That is not the first time - I think I'll have to have them sit in the next parent-sons photo. Silly guy.
Love the picture of your whole family - so cute!
Post a Comment