That's adorable! I've been thinking of you a lot as there are some wonderful birds that hang out with me at The Lakehouse. I don't know what they are, though, so I've got an entire blog post written in my mind with all the pictures that I've yet to take, asking you about each one. I guess life is a little busy at the moment, but I really am hoping to do this -maybe come August?!
4 comments:
Sweet catch! J.
Oh how fun! E's copy is in the drawer right next to the sliding glass doors so he can pull it out whenever he needs to look up a bird!
cute!! It was so funny listening to her read aloud to herself.
That's adorable! I've been thinking of you a lot as there are some wonderful birds that hang out with me at The Lakehouse. I don't know what they are, though, so I've got an entire blog post written in my mind with all the pictures that I've yet to take, asking you about each one. I guess life is a little busy at the moment, but I really am hoping to do this -maybe come August?!
Post a Comment