Monday, March 09, 2009

Berge Food network?

Okay, Okay, I know I am going to make you hungry again, but I have this interest in baking and taking pictures of the tasty results. Today I made scones and I thought I'd post pictures of it step by step again. Well, I didn't do the first step of mixing the ingredients but here is the picture of the dough rolled out, also it has been brushed with beaten egg whites and sprinkled with sugar before I cut it into the 12 sections.

They are placed on the cookie sheet are are ready to go into the oven.

This is what they look like when they are finished baking!


A close-up. In case you couldn't guess, I love cookbook with pictures- and I HAVE to make mine look exactly like whatever picture they have, too!


Ah, time for tea. I'm having Mrs. Earl Grey again, from Teavana.
If we have to have a blizzard, at least I am ready with some baked goods!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy! Wow, they look so good. I wish I had one right now. l, m

meghan said...

any chance we can get invited over for one (or two) of those? (or three)