Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a difference a day makes...







That's Minnesota for you..... today blustery white, yesterday clear blue....










4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't know that you guys got SNOW!!!! That first picture was a shocker!! How's Grandma doing? Is she packing up and headed back for warmer temps yet?? That pic of the blue sky is absolutely perfect - a much nicer sight for October. :)

Kari, RN said...

Oh WOW!!!! I had no idea I'd have to check the weather report for Thursday's visit! Those pictures made me shiver a bit! :)

Really looking forward to seeing you! It's nice to have today off for errands, Africa-packing, and online stuff - so keep checking in!

Jim and Marilyn said...

It looks very beautiful, but I'm glad that we don't have to cope with it here!

Jane said...

Found your blog from MckMamas. I am so jealous! I want snow!!! In Indiana...