What a fun project!! Have fun with all the kids!
Who's gonna watch'em? I'm gonna go golfing!
Golf alone. This is FAMILY weekend.
I would drag the other dad's with. I need a foursome!
You will have to take one child per each adult if you want to go golfing. Not fair to leave 4 of us women with 8 children. Nope, not fair at all. Pick a child. Any child. One for each golfer...
Sara says Tobias stays with her! (she wants the easy one)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a fun project!! Have fun with all the kids!
Who's gonna watch'em? I'm gonna go golfing!
Golf alone. This is FAMILY weekend.
I would drag the other dad's with.
I need a foursome!
You will have to take one child per each adult if you want to go golfing. Not fair to leave 4 of us women with 8 children. Nope, not fair at all.
Pick a child. Any child. One for each golfer...
Sara says Tobias stays with her! (she wants the easy one)
Post a Comment