We will need some of those next weekend also!
yah, right.
Oh, how this makes me long for a cup of coffee and a good chat with you in your river room. . .
I loved many things about getting to live at your house that summer long ago, or spending lots of time there that first year of college, but one of the best parts, or most memorable, is Sweet Roll Sunday! I wish I was there right now!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We will need some of those next weekend also!
yah, right.
Oh, how this makes me long for a cup of coffee and a good chat with you in your river room. . .
I loved many things about getting to live at your house that summer long ago, or spending lots of time there that first year of college, but one of the best parts, or most memorable, is Sweet Roll Sunday! I wish I was there right now!
Post a Comment