oh my, that looks like heaven...and probably tastes just as good! I'm going to settle for a nice, scented candle and remind myself that I don't need those calories...even though they're calling my name!!
Is there any left? I'll be right over. I'm wondering if Daniel picked up any apples from Wally's tree? He seems to have a thing for apples. Ask him sometime.
7 comments:
Hmmm, just the way I like it! Is it made with apples from your tree?
oh my, that looks like heaven...and probably tastes just as good! I'm going to settle for a nice, scented candle and remind myself that I don't need those calories...even though they're calling my name!!
yes, yes, apples from Wally's apple tree!
Is there any left? I'll be right over. I'm wondering if Daniel picked up any apples from Wally's tree? He seems to have a thing for apples. Ask him sometime.
But the real question is: did you make the crust from scratch?
How dare you put a picture of that on here and me not being able to have some! It looks SO good!
Wow, I think I can almost smell that heavenly scent through the computer screen!
Post a Comment