
Okay, so my mom is almost 91. Few pills. No vitamins. Skip the fruit and as for green salad... no thank you, ma'am. She offered me chocolate the other morning.. I said "I don't eat chocolate this early in the morning" to which she replied "I have it while I fry my egg!" ha ha. And then she said "and I have some ice cream while I'm making my supper!" Oh, that gal! Here are the items she has introduced into our food coffers. Can you see a pattern here?
(I think the gold fish is her version of healthy.) ha ha .
9 comments:
Sounds like a winning diet! If I didn't pack on pounds from indulging in those things I would totally join her for a breakfast or supper snack. Sometimes I think it will be nice down the road to not be too concerned about an extra snickers here and there.
I like your mom's diet quite a lot! I would be happy to join her in a eating a tad of chocolate while preparing breakfast :)
Go for it, Mom Crater! But your comment, when asked how you're feeling, "Still buying GREEN Bananas" is my favorite!!!! Love it. J
I think your mom is on to something! The secret of longevity is sweets. I'm going to start that diet tomorrow.
You go girl! I am going out tomorrow to the store to fill my treat drawer with chocolate! But, until I do so I will enjoy the chocolate pudding pops in my freezer and dream of a long life!
Dear Millie
I loved seeing pictures of your grandchildred and great gandchildren and reading all about your activities. It sounds like you are having a great visit.I would like to know your daughter's email address so I can write you more. Love to you all.
Stella from Basking Ridge
I like her! She sounds like my kinda gal. I laughed out loud reading this entry! So funny. But hey, chocolate the kind of stuff that keeps us al happy!
Hi Stella! What a nice surprise to see your comment! We are in Minneapolis this weekend seeing Mildred's 8th great grandchild. Mildred will telephone you with my email address so we can email back and forth.
Whoo Hoo Mildred!!! I'm all for that diet!!
Post a Comment