Thursday, April 24, 2008

Making progress..

This may not look like progress to you but it is too me! The walls are painted and the french doors will be installed to the river room next.

The airlock (entry) has a new look...


Another look at the color. It's called "cayenne".

6 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW!! I love the color in the airlock. It looks so warm and rich. The living room is also looking great. Do you think you'll end up changing a lot of the things that you have up on the walls as a result of all the changes?

Sharon said...

O my goodness....you guys are going to town......doesn't it feel good to get it painted and fresh. I love your colors that you chose. It will seem like a brand new house. We really need to paint again too but somehow I just don't have the motivation right now....hopefully soon though. Maybe that will be our next fall's project!!!! Anyway, happy painting!!!!

Candis Berge said...

Yes, I think I will end up changing some of the pictures and things I had on the walls. I will reposition things; not sure what will go where now! I could use some help!

The Erickson Family said...

The colour in the entry is wonderful! I love it! We have a similar colour in our den that has been a hit with folks who come visit.

I love what paint does to transform a space!

The Erickson Family said...

Will you be keeping the carpet in the foyer and living room or are you going to add hardwoods like you did in the family and river rooms?

Henrik and Carrie said...

Oh my Candis! You must be exhausted! It looks wonderful.

By the way, the boys and I are coming home for a few days this week - I'd love to pop out and see your progress!