Happy 4th of July! We were fortunate to see John and Sara as they stopped at the "Berge Bed and Breakfast" last evening. They are continuing on to Sara's parents home in western North Dakota this morning. Daniel and Meghan and Brooklyn and Preston joined us for breakfast this morning. Everyone wore their Old Navy flag t-shirts that I bought for them. (Sorry we don't have Adam & Andrea and kids in the picture with their shirts..)
What was I thinking? I forgot to purchase a shirt for Wally or for me. So we couldn't be in the picture!! Next year I'll get it right!

Sara and Meghan enjoy some time visiting while Brookyn and Preston play in the sandbox.
1 comment:
You do the same as us. When our kids and grandkids are home for July 1st, we all put on our Canada Day T-shirts, we take our picnic lunch in red and white Canada Day coolers as well as our red and white chairs with the Canadian flag on it plus stickers and hats, etc.,etc. and we usually spend the day at Prince's Island downtown or Heritage Park. Then we go and watch the fireworks in the evening. So much fun!!!
Post a Comment