I am still working through the beautiful pictures from our vacation - I could post so many but thought I should be prudent and restrain myself - else you may not want to visit this blog! As you can tell, I have now learned how to post a slide show (dangerous knowledge!!) and even a little video from my camera (wasn't that special?? I had just learned that feature on my camera that day!) At any rate, here are two more pictures from Montana - I wanted to see what happened when I choose the "large" size for posting pictures.

This lake view was from the highway that goes over the Beartooth mountains taking us from Red Lodge, Montana towards Yellowstone Park in Wyoming. Stunning.
1 comment:
Beautiful, beautiful Rockies! They are so majestic and so beautiful! And I love that you posted pics of the wildflowers also.
Great job on the video and also the slideshows! You are so Techie!
Post a Comment