Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Three for Three on Mother's Day

Wow, who would expect three corsages on Mother's Day - certainly not me - though I have three sons - but what a nice surprise to receive a lovely corsage from each son this Mother's day! I only wore one to church, then two to the picnic, and the third one I saved for the following day for John's graduation. Some of you may know that on past Mother's days I would purchase my own corsage and make our dinner reservations myself to insure the proper Mother's day outcome.... so, does this new change in attention to mom come from my sons' age and maturity...... or from the fact that they are all married now and have their lovely wives to encourage them to buy mom a corsage? What is your guess?







We enjoyed a lovely warm sunny day in Eagan celebrating Mother's day and, more importantly,
John's upcoming graduation. Here is precious Hannah examining the feel of grass...












Luke is well-trained for offering a great smile as soon as he sees the camera. Good job, Luke!

No comments: