Sunday, November 05, 2006

Who can wait for Christmas?


I am a Christmas fanatic. I totally love Christmas, all the shopping and all the decorating and all the lights and all the baking and all the cards, etc. etc. ( Of course, I love the Christmas message of Jesus coming to this earth to redeem us! ) This past August I shopped early for Christmas for all the grandchildren but then I couldn't wait to give them those cute clothes (so they could wear them, of course, for Christmas!) So back to more shopping! I learned that Preston didn't have an "exersaucer" so I told Meghan that Wally & I would buy that for Christmas - but who can wait?? Preston was ready NOW so.... Merry Christmas to this little honey.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi there! I too am a Christmas fanatic!! haha I have started my shopping and on the 24th of Nov. Mom and all her daughters go to Saskatoon to SHOP! It is a blast, and a wonderful time spent together! Oh what a sweetie in his exersaucer!!

Sharon said...

Me too! I usually have my music playing and the decorations up by the middle of Nov. so guess what my husband will be doing this coming Sat. Yup you've guessed it.....lights!!!! I just have to enjoy it as long as possible ... it goes so fast!!!!

Sara said...

Plus its good for the economy. Consumption helps increase GDP.