Hello all, just a quick update without any photo. I often have a bit of a hard time getting a photo downloaded so I thought I'd just post a note minus the picture right now. We have been away on a great bus trip to Branson - it was good from beginning to end. We went with 3 other couples who are close friends and met more nice folks on the trip as well. The shows were great and very uplifting. The whole town was decorated for Christmas as the Christmas shows begin in November. As a Christmas addict, I loved it completely!
Now we are looking forward to a quiet Thanksgiving and a busy Christmas. Yes, I have started decorating, wrapping gifts and working on my Christmas cards. It is just one of those things I really relish. Go figure.
I will work on that photo download again but for now a wish for you all to have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment