Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Birthday dinner


I am the birthday girl this week! For my birthday Daniel & Meghan hosted a dinner for me at their home and surprised me by also inviting my close friends JoAnn & Paul and Richard & Denise. I knew that Norman & Martha were coming but I was completely surprised to have my dear friends also there to help celebrate! Meghan cooked a delicious meal; the table was set with their china, etc., and the children were as sweet as usual. It just couldn't have been nicer! Thank you, Meghan & Daniel!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

what a great idea! Meghan is running away with the lead for favorite daughter-in-law! :) I'm glad to hear you guys had such a fun evening.

The Erickson Family said...

How nice! Happy Birthday Candis! It looks like it was a special one! I miss getting e-mails from you woman...

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday, Candice. Isn't it fun when our children do things like that for us.

Heidi said...

Happy belated Birthday Candis! Sounds like you had a lovely day! My Mom had a birthday on the 5th, she is 82, can you believe it!!! It is so much fun to see you and your family through these blogs! Such a blessing!

Sara said...

Looks like one crazy group.