It has been a long time since I have posted and I imagine there may not be any readers left here but none-the-less, I thought it would be fun to document a few recent events of 2017.
My brother has a fabulous horse barn which he decided to transform into our dining room for Thanksgiving 2017! We came from far and wide to be together and needed a large place for our family!
The corridor was cleaned, tables and chairs were delivered and the transformation began..
Seating for 42+
Now we are ready for the guests!
He hired a caterer who came and cooked us a delicious Thanksgiving feast!
This was quite an occasion, as we were gathered, for the first time ever, ALL of our family.
We had gathered because two days after this feast we were going to party again to celebrate my mom's 100th birthday!
Along with lots of other outdoor activity for the children (four wheelers, motorbikes, etc.) we concluded a full day of family fun with a seriously crazy HAY RIDE.
1 comment:
I'm still here reading your blog. lol I love following your family. What a wonderful Thanksgiving day for all of you to all be together. Cleanest barn I've ever seen. I'm sure your mother's 100 birthday festivities were wonderful. Happy Birthday to her. Happy New Year and many blessings in 2018.
Post a Comment