Living far from my family means that I often do not spend holidays with them. It is quite special when I have the opportunity and this year, 2016, was one of those special occasions. We enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving dinner together at my sister's home in Pennsylvania. Here are the four of us posing for a picture. (Our one brother died in 2004 and it is always hard to see only 4 of us pictured when there should be 5. )
Here I am with my mom. (This was a week before her 99th birthday!!)
Here I am with my sweet Aunt (my mom's sister). Aunt Bea is 97 years old and suffers from some cognitive issues. She seemed to have a happy Thanksgiving and it was nice to see her happy.
My mom and four of her five children.
We had to set two tables to hold our family. And this was certainly not everyone in fact!
This is my youngest brother and his family.

No comments:
Post a Comment