Hello, it's been a long time since I posted! I thought I would add these two family pictures for those of our blog friends near and far that may check in here. The top picture was taken in October 2015 at the baptism of our 14th sweet grandchild - born to our youngest son and his wife. This sweet grand-daughter joins 6 wonderful siblings! Obviously, it is a busy household, full of energy and full of love. Also in the picture is our eldest son and family; they were honored to be the godparents.
This second picture is us with our middle son, his wife and 5 children in their new home. They live only an hour away from us, so we often get to see these grandchildren in their various activities.
Because we, as a family, are spread out a far distance apart, we were not able to take a photograph in 2015 of all of us together. That is the way things go and we have to be so thankful for all the years we did get a group photograph - and I am also thankful for things like facetime, etc. to keep that connection regardless of the distance!
May this day find you healthy, happy and thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment