Two weeks ago we enjoyed this English-themed hotel in St. Louis while visiting with our son and his family. It was a lovely hotel, as you can see here.
I had made an error in our booking date and they were so gracious as to accommodate us and not charge us for the error - they had expected us one night prior to when we actually arrived! Phew!
It was kind of funny though, when we checked in (on a Saturday late afternoon) most of the other guests were quite handsomely dressed. We felt very underdressed in our jeans and I was anxious to get out of the foyer and into our room. I suspect that many of those guests were coming from or going to a wedding, actually. However, the next morning, Sunday, we dressed for church and then came into the foyer to enjoy the continental breakfast. We had a good laugh when we noticed that WE were the ones dressed handsomely and everyone else had on their jeans. None-the-less, it was a great place to stay and we hope to stay there again.
No comments:
Post a Comment