Last weekend I taught a little class on decorating cookies. Since I had extra cookies and icing ready for decorating, I thought some grandchildren would enjoy decorating some cookies any way they wanted.
It was fun to see them all get into it - and fun to let them do it their own way.
I love the fact that this sweet granddaughter is so adept at this.
She is very creative and made lots of different designs.
One of her brothers had his own idea on how to squeeze icing onto his cookie.
As I told the class I was teaching "remember - it's JUST a cookie" - don't fret about it being perfect.
Yup. It's just a cookie.
3 comments:
How wonderful. A lovely bonding time for you all. We have just had our two little grandsons to visit. Such a great time in our lives I think.
susan - Australia
I am glad that the thud, thud, thud is over.Glad to see the cute cookies.
Verry cute posts!! J
Post a Comment