Friday, January 20, 2012

Oh, why didn't I???

Why didn't I put my idea into production years ago? I always thought someone should come up with an invention like this!!
Can you figure out what it does?



Yup... an automatic stirrer!


How many times do you wish something would keep stirring that sauce as you prepare the final touches of a nice meal?? So many times I have wished that there was such a device; this is practically what my mind had designed years ago!!


And guess what! This $10 investment actually worked! There are batteries in the handle, 3 speeds even... and the whole device vibrates and moves all over the pot stirring everywhere! It was wonderful! But I did have to watch it, because once the sauce thickened, the stirrer didn't move too much... but it was time to take the sauce off the heat anyway.

Another kitchen gadget to add to my collection!

(I had TWO electric potato peelers too - completely different from each other - I'm sorry I didn't keep them, no one believes me when I describe them... they would never pass safety standards today; they were dangerous and useless!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You WIN, again :)

The Erickson Family said...

Candis, you rule!