Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Early Christmas #2

Our second early Christmas was in Wisconsin at the home of our son Adam and his family. It was tastefully decorated by Andrea and you would never expect, from the looks of this fancy mantel, that is a house full of children! Lots of activity! Lots of cartwheels!



Here they are, these precious 5 grandchildren, all happy about the opportunity to open some gifts early!



One very special gift was the requested doll house! Oh boy, was I happy to purchase a doll house after all those years of only purchasing "boy" toys...



And this little sweetheart was fascinated by her own little activity table.




This picture completely captures how this grandson feels about Buzz Lightyear. He loves him!








Big boys love their toys too! We gave our son a really cool remote controlled helicopter. Can you find it hovering above the floor in this picture? (I think I'd be a nervous wreck if it was in my house though.)





As soon she saw the camera, she was ready with a smile. Her momma taught her well!





Our oldest grandson got a great electronic kit and did a great job following directions to build circuits. I think I want one myself.
It was another fun early Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My 51 year old brother-in-law got a simnilar remote controlled helicopter for Christmas. He was overheard saying "sweet!" many times during his initial "playtime!" Oh yes, the "boys" and their toys!?!