
Fall is upon us here in Minnesota. In the early part of this past week we went to Lake Superior and Duluth and hiked up to some spectacular vantage points to view the leaves and the lake. It was wonderful and I'll try to get a few pictures on here in another post. But this post is about a local hike that we took just yesterday with my hubby and some of his brothers and sister-in-laws. It was just wonderful to enjoy the smell of fall leaves, hear the rustle beneath our feet and enjoy being together.

The state park in which we walked also has many horse riders enjoying the trails. We came upon this fabulous scene as we walked; the party had 11 horses and were enjoying a brief respite by a little shelter and picnic table. It looked like a Bev Doolittle picture to me.

And here we are- one quick picture with the camera on a timer and it sure captured our happiness and pleasure with the day!
A good time was had by all...
2 comments:
Amazing pictures Candis! Really makes me wish I was up north :)
Your pictures are breath-taking! I love fall! And I love to walk in this kind of scenery and weather!! So very lovely!
Post a Comment