
Yesterday I decided it was time to use some of the vegetables that came in our CSA (community sustaining agriculture) box. Some of these vegetables were on my list of things I'm no so inclined to eat. That being said, I will now eat my vegetables....

I think I love beets.... (beet bundt cake, lots of chocolate...)

Kale, which is known to be extremely healthy, is just fine when baked with apples..(apple-kale spice muffins)

And the ever prolific zucchini makes tasty muffins with a few important additions ..(zucchini chocolate chip muffins)

Zucchini bread made with applesauce and added cranraisins.
Very moist.
A few friends dropped by for a taste-test.
Another perfectly lovely ordinary day.
2 comments:
YOU ARE A GREAT LITTLE HOSTESS WITH BEAUTIFUL FEET! j
That looks so yummy! We haven't gotten beets yet in our CSA, but I'm expecting them any week. I don't enjoy them, so now I know what to do with them! We've had an abundance of zuccini, so I think I'm going to try the zuccini blueberry bread I keep hearing about. Those muffins with chocolate chips look good too!
Post a Comment