
Happy Birthday today to my brother, (just a wee bit older then me), affectionately known to my sons as Uncle "John Bobby"..

Growing up he was called "Bobby", a nickname from his middle name, so as not to be confused with our dad named John. So I alternate between calling him Bobby and calling him John and my sons just decided "Uncle John Bobby" worked for them. ha ha.
Whatever I call him, it matters not. What matters is that he is very special to me!

And he owns a wonderful piece of property; in fact, property that was
once owned by our ancestor who came to this country in 1729 on the vessel the Mortonhouse...
So, brother John Bobby named his farm
Mortonhouse Farm.
He has horses and other sundry farm animals.

Isn't it pretty?

For those of you with a jaded view of New Jersey, I hope this changes your thinking.
This is also New Jersey.
Happy Birthday today, farmer John.
1 comment:
WHAT A GREAT POST!! J
Post a Comment