
We enjoyed a wonderful "Berge" Christmas at John & Sara's home this year.
Sara had every room decorated beautifully!
It was such a grand Christmas!
I loved every minute of it, in fact
Here are some random pictures I want to post for you to enjoy too...

Little Emersyn looked festive in her soft and cuddly red sweater
(a birthday gift from Aunt Marlane)

I was having fun switching from my small camera to one of John & Sara's SRL camera's.
This is with our smaller camera. All the pictures on this post are from our camera, the pictures on the previous post are with the nice SRL camera.

Sara loves cooking and baking (a girl after my own heart...) We had lots of good meals. Here she is rolling out the dough for our Christmas Eve Pot Pie to go with our Christmas eve milk rice.
A blending of two traditions... and it was quite good!

Brooklyn loves crafty things and she was happy trying out this beading kit..

And Daniel was happy to help his sons set up their new Geotrax.
The cousins enjoyed playing with it.

Brooklyn was really skilled at rolling out lefse.
There are more lefse-making pictures in the post that preceeds this one.

Tobias loves cars and trucks and he loves to line them up.
I think that is so cute. He is going to be a very orderly child.

The "big" boys enjoyed playing the Wii.
Doesn't everyone?

It's always good to have extra help in the kitchen, right?

I never had the fun of bows and ribbons, only having had sons.
So, this is really fun to have pink and bows in our family!

The brothers cook breakfast.

Tobias did a great job sharing his environment with so many cousins.
He had to share his toys and even his bedroom... and he did it all
so graciously! Good job, Tobias!
.
It was a perfectly lovely ordinary day...
.
well, I guess it wasn't ordinary to have Christmas and all be together....
but it WAS perfectly lovely!
1 comment:
It is fun to see the pictures. What a great time!
Post a Comment