Monday, November 22, 2010

Sorry fellas

These would be the turkeys that my oldest brother raised for his friends and family to enjoy...
THIS WEEK....
Sorry guys....
.
It's good to know from where your turkey came...

1 comment:

Brev'smom said...

Oh my goodness! I feel like a celebrity honored me by visiting my blog! You have no idea how excited I was to see that you visited my blog. My husband was laughing at me when I told him!

Anyways, thank you so much for the tutorials! I'm so excited. I love to Christmas bake and I can't wait to try these. I like baking sugar cookies but I wanted to add a different touch to them. One question, how do you make your royal icing (if you are willing to share your recipe)?

My family attends Triumph and my sister-in-law's family is from Fergus Falls. So, I am sure we know some mutual people. My best friend is from Triumph, Maria 'Ulven' Larson. I usually make it to F.F during the springtime for the annual H.I.T tournament. My husband and his friends are usually playing in the tournament.

Sorry about the long comment and I look forward to many new blog updates! Take care my new blog friend!