Friday, November 12, 2010

Cookies by the Muffins....

I am in a "Homemakers" group started many years ago through the Home Extension services in our county. Way back then, someone gave our group the title of "Muffins" and we don't really know why.... but we have continued meeting monthly, enjoying our friendships.
Last evening the "Muffins" came to my home and we all decorated Christmas cookies, just to get the feel of using the piping bags with royal frosting.
It was tons of fun!

Here are some scenes from the project...












They did a great job!

After our decorating time, we enjoyed some goodies and some coffee, of course!

I have done lots of Christmas decorating already so that everyone felt in the
Christmas spirit!
.
A good time was had by all.
(at least, I hope so!)

2 comments:

Lindsay Gietzen said...

Looks like a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a good time! j